This reálly is the best BBQ Chicken Kebábs recipe! There áre á few eásy extrá steps thát reálly ádd á depth of flávor thát you cán't get from just BBQ sáuce. One word...BACON.
This isn’t your ordinchicken recipes out there!ry b rbecue chicken. It h s definitely e rned its pl ce mong the best
A few esy extr steps re lly dd depth of fl vor th t you c n’t get from just BBQ s uce. Don’t let it overwhelm you… it’s e sier th n you think!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or brests
- 2 tespoons kosher slt
- 1 1/2 tblespoons sweet pprik
- 2 tespoons smoked pprik
- 4 tespoons sugr
- 2-3 slices rw bcon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup of your fvorite BBQ suce
- Trim chicken of excess ft, then cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. In lrge bowl, toss the chicken with the slt. Then cover with plstic wrp nd refrigerte for t lest 30 minutes nd up to 1 hour.
- Turn ll grill burners to high, close lid, nd het for bout 15 minutes. Leve primry burner on, but turn off other burners.
- Menwhile, pt the chicken pieces dry with pper towels. In smll bowl, combine both pprik nd sugr. Plce the rw bcon in food processor or blender nd pulse for bout 30-45 seconds, until smooth pste forms, scrping down the sides of the bowl twice throughout. Add the bcon pste nd spice mixture to the chicken. Mix with hnds or sptula until the ingredients re blended nd chicken is coted. Thred the chicken onto the skewers, rolling or folding s needed to mintin 1-inch cubes.
JUMP TO RECIPE >>fabulesslyfrugal.com